Skip to content
Directory Content Policy
- Entries are listed if a public reference, preferrably a URL on the solution provider’s web site, is available.
- Solution providers who interacted at the ISC West OSDP Interop events are also listed.
- PACS vendors get an entry if you can indeed activate OSDP through their product. Note this means ODM devices and their implementations may exist within more than one of these entries.
- If a vendor sells distinct OSDP products that can be used with other systems (not just their own PACS) then they get separate entries.
- Descriptions are intentionally terse. This is only meant as a list of known implementations.
- The URL used may or may not be spot-on for the solution provider’s product description. Take it only as a hint.
- Email us at email@example.com if you find an error or omission.
osdp.equipment site policy rev.01 06/2019