- We don’t keep records on site visitors (other than standard web server logs). We don’t collect personal data; there are no forms to fill in or submit.
- We don’t collect any analytics data. However, our web host does collect minimal technical data in standard web server logs. We don’t share any collected data (other than the directory that is the purpose of this site).
- A cookie does get set to keep track of the fact if the Privacy banner ‘Accept’ button is clicked.
- There’s no reason to attempt to log in to this site. If login is attempted, the following information is used: attempting user’s IP address, attempting user’s email address/username (i.e. according to the value they were attempting to use during the login process), and all IP-related HTTP headers attached to the attempting user.
Activity Tracked: Failed login attempts (these include IP address and user agent)
Data Synced: Failed login attempts, which contain the user’s IP address, attempted username or email address, and user agent information.
- If you contact the feedback email that is a one-time interaction.